- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used :
- Information about your computer including your geographical location, browser type and version and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information you enter when you contact us through the contact form such as your email adress.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
C. Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following :
- Contact you if you contacted us through our contact form.
- Measure the audience of our website.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- We will never use the mail address you provide us to carry out e-mail campaigns.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal to any of our employees as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information :
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceeding.
- In order to establish, exercice, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonable likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
E. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored , processed in and tranferred between any of the countries on which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section E.
F. Retaining personal information
- This section F sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Within prejudice to article F-2, we will usually delete personl data falling withing the categories set out below at the time set out below :
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- All your information will be store on Google secure (password) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data send over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
I. Your rights
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information.
J. External links
Our website may have content (text, pictures) that is linked to external websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of external websites.